So for those of you who read Wife Interrupted, here we are more then one year on... Last thing you heard I had just returned from Ireland, on the 1st anniversary of Eoghan's death.
I had finally called time on my 'relationship' with the Tyler and, with 27 new notches on my bedpost since Eoghan, come to the conclusion that maybe, just maybe, all this bed-hopping wasn't the best form of bereavement therapy.
So last December I vowed, enough is enough, I need to sort myself out - 2010 is going to be a man-free year. Sod's bloody law, only a few weeks later, I met a man who, in the space of three months, went from my spinning instructor (yes, that's how we met), to boyfriend, to fiance...
I won't say, pick your chin off the floor, because honestly, I'm as shocked as you are. You've read my backstory - in all it's gory detail. A widow, who dealt with her grief by sleeping with half of North London, I'm not exactly prime girlfriend material... Still, here I am with a ring on my finger.
How the hell did I get here, in such a short time? From losing the first great love of my life, to finding the second... Well, let's just say, it's been eventful. And I'll fill in the gaps, over the blogs to come....
Wednesday, 9 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I sold your book into the bookshops in Johannesburg, South Africa and enjoyed it so much... weird because (in theory) I can't relate to it but it got me interested and I can't wait to hear what's next :)
ReplyDeleteNot shocked at all Amy. You were due a backlog of good karma after what you've been through. Onwards & upwards from here on :]
ReplyDelete